1. the personal data collected will be processed in accordance with Article 4 of the above mentioned law, through automatic archiving system Villa Chele, for purposes related to the activities of the site internet www.villachele.it and services offered as well for purposes of commercial, promotional, and marketing and related services offered. In addition, data will be collected and processed:
to provide assistance in the use of services and, in general, for the management of the site www.villachele.it services;
to send notices on how to use the services to which it is registered;
to send commercial information concerning new initiatives of Villa Chele;
to process surveys and statistical and market research only after analyzing data on an aggregate basis and never individual;
for interactive commercial communications.
2. The subsequent withdrawal of consent to the processing referred to in paragraph (1) result in the cancellation of the application for services or cancellation of registration to the website services www.villachele.it.
3. The provision of personal data is needed to access the various services provided by www.villachele.it site. Registration is free but it is conditional on the receipt of the data and acceptance of the general conditions of contract. Villa Chele reserves the right to refuse registration and to interrupt the provision of services in the event that the details supplied prove to be false.
4. The personal data supplied will only be available to:
affiliated companies or subsidiaries of our group;
public or private entities for the fulfillment of obligations under the law. 5. Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 gives users specific rights in relation to the processing of personal data such as:
the right to obtain confirmation of personal data concerning him or her;
the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration of data and their cancellation, anonymization or blocking if used in violation of the law;
the right to object to the processing, while complying with the above purposes only for legitimate reasons;
the right to object to the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
5. The holder of the data treatment is Villa Chele. The person responsible for processing the data in accordance with Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 is the manager of Villa Chele. You can communicate via e-mail to write email@example.com.